JTWhatsApp offers advanced privacy features, which is why many people prefer to use it. However, many people still don’t know that it also offers JT themes in its settings options. So, if you are using JT app and want to change the look of your app, then you are in the right place.
You can easily change your JTWhatsApp themes. Just like official WhatsApp, JTWhatsApp offers dark and white mode. In addition, it also provides a JTTheme option, which allows you to not only change your theme but also load custom themes as well. Backup your jt data before changing theme.
Steps to change the theme in JTWhatsApp
- First, click on the three dots at the top right corner of your JTWhatsApp.
- Now go to the Ji Mods option.
- Here, you will find the option “JT Themes.”
- Tap on the JT Theme option.
- Go to the JT Theme store and try the theme of your choice.
- JT app also gives you the option to load the theme from your phone storage.
- Explore all the JT Themes options and make your JT app experience more pleasant.
- You can apply the settings on tmwhatsapp apk as well.
Enjoy the themes and install JTWhatsApp on Windows as well. You can also hide the blue tick on your JT app. Enjoy the nix injector apk with jimod themes. For more JTWhats tips, keep visiting whatsjt.com.
What is TMWhatsapp?
It is a type of whatsapp which shows extra features than gb whatsapp.