Using JTWhatsApp is fun because it allows you to customize multiple features, and hiding the blue tick is one of them. If you don’t know how to hide the tick, don’t worry, it’s simpler than you think. In this article, we will show you easy steps to hide the tick in your JTWhatsApp. You can also apply this option while using jtwa on PC.
What is the Blue Tick in JTWhatsApp?
The blue tick is a blue-colored checkmark that you see when you read someone’s message or when someone reads your message. It is an indicator that your message has been read. If you see a single tick after sending a message, it means it has been sent. If you see double ticks without the blue mark, it means the message has been delivered and the recipient’s internet connection is on. When the tick becomes blue, it means your message has been read.
Is it possible to Hide the Blue Tick in WhatsApp?
Yes, it is possible to hide the blue tick in WhatsApp or any other WhatsApp mod. You can easily hide the blue tick by going to the settings options. Follow these simple steps to do it in an easy and quick way.
Steps to Hide the Blue Tick in JTWhatsApp
- If you are not using the updated version of JTWhatsApp, then download it from here.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of your app.
- Now you will see “JT Mods Settings” option, just click on it.
- Go to the privacy and security settings tab.
- Here you will find the privacy settings. Scroll down and find the tick options.
- The blue tick option is located in the section below and it will be labeled as “Show true ticks after reply options.”
- Turn it on to make your privacy more secure. You can turn it off at any time.